Registration for the 2019 Annual Conference is open!
Pre-conference workshops are FREE and open to all. They begin at 1:00 PM on Sunday, April 28 and last 2-3 hours. This year’s workshops include:
- Telehealth 101 – Getting Up To Speed With Telehealth
- Using Telehealth to Treat Substance Use Disorders in Primary Care
- Telehealth Policy Development for Mental Health Organizations
- Telehealth Curriculum Development for Nursing Programs
- A Telehealth Check-up for Healthcare Technology Professionals
The main conference begins at 8:00 on Monday morning, April 29.
The Draft Agenda is here.
We are accepting presentation proposals until January 31. Click here for the Call for Proposals and the Proposal Submission Form.