Telehealth Models for Workforce Recruitment, Retention, and Development
This webinar is part of HRSA’s Telehealth Learning Webinar Series. The series’ goal is to highlight successful projects/best practices as well as resources to promote and further the use of telehealth technologies for health care delivery, education, and health information services.
- Learn about the University of New England’s Advanced Nursing Education Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners Program (SANE) TeleECHO Model and describe how the model is being used to enhance recruitment and retention of forensic nurses.
- Describe a method to deliver education and case review in a melded format and the process of skill development through mentorship.
- Learn about Rutgers University Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention - Veteran Nurses in Primary Care (VNPC) Training Program and describe the collaborative process of developing a program for homeless individuals impacted by COVID-19.
- Identify the challenges associated with telehealth care in an underserved urban region.
- Describe the process of integrating undergraduate nursing student education into community based primary care during COVID-19.
Post-Acute Care and Long Term Care Facility: Pandemic Response Best Practices and Lessons Learned
Part of the NCTRC Telehealth Hack Series.