There are often a multitude of webinar opportunities available throughout a single month, sometimes even in a single week. Finding topics of immediate interest to you and your program, can be challenging. Below you will find various educational series and topics.
National Telehealth Resource Centers Webinar Series
The network of regional Telehealth Resource Centers have collaborated to offer a monthly webinar series. These are traditionally offered on the 3rd Thursday of every month, and are free of charge. If you are not already receiving these announcements, but would like to, please contact us and we will get you added to the list.
- Telehealth Program Evaluation
- Telehealth Marketing
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now
- and MORE!
Next National TRC Webinar:
The webinar information for the September 19, 2013 event can be found here. The topic is on Use of In-Home Monitoring Technology in Complex Care Coordination.
Click here to access the slides for the recent webinar hosted by gpTRAC titled: The Futures of Telehealth: What You Should Know Now. (Presented: June 20, 2013)
Click here to access previous webinars hosted by the Telehealth Resource Centers.
Other Webinar Series
Additional educational events are often shared with us at gpTRAC, and we know that you might not hear about them all. We will work to keep you updated on what other webinar opportunities are available.
National Telehealth Technology Assessment Resource Center (TTAC) Webinar Series
- Click here to link to the TTAC Webinar Archives for the May 2013 session titled: What does it take to run a successful telemedicine program?
gpTRAC Webinar Offerings
Here are links to various webinars hosted/sponsored by gpTRAC over the years. Also, check out our YouTube channel for several “moments of learning” topics.
- Is Your Organization Ready for Telehealth? (Presented 2/25/2010)
- Healthcare Reform and Telehealth (Presented 6/14/2010)
- Telehealth is the Answer! (Presented 8/19/2010)
- How Telepharmacy Can Help Bend the Healthcare Cost Curve (Presented 11/18/2010)
- gpTRAC Channel on YouTube